Homepage

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Sunday Mornings 2 Journaling

I am taking an online Christian art class by Mindy Lacefield called Sunday Mornings 2 Journaling
This type of artwork is totally a new way of doing things for me.  I tend to be the type to make things as perfectly as possible.   This class is just the opposite.  It was hard for me to begin, but after I got going I really liked it!  It is very freeing...

This is my first page
Here is a close up of the one side with the words


We started out by making our own stencils
Then we started prepping our pages.  Here are two that I have done

I am having a lot of fun :-)
Looking forward to the next lessons.

http://www.mindylacefieldart.com/2015/04/sunday-mornings-2-journaling.html



4 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks like you had a great time with Mindy's lessons! Great pages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary! I had fun with this :-)

      Delete
  2. Wow, Debbie! Look how free your pages are :) They look so cheerful and I love how colorful they are. You are shining!

    ReplyDelete