Homepage

Monday, May 11, 2015

Sunday Mornings 2 Journaling - with Guest Artist Shonna Bucaroff

I am taking an online Christian art class by Mindy Lacefield called Sunday Mornings 2 Journaling

Today's lesson featured guest artist Shonna Bucaroff
  Her lesson included doing a Bible Study and then making an art page from that.

My study and art project is based on Psalms 62:5 & 6
5 For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him. 
6 He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken.
 The background was prepped already...and for this lesson we added layers of papers in various places with matted medium.  Then added gesso on top of that.  This was all done with watercolor paints - except for a few added on designs at the end (the heart, flowers & star.)   The girl was traced on from one of Shonna's coloring book pages that can be purchased through His Kingdom Come.  Then painted in.  I added little word stickers on it beside the girl (which says "it is well with my soul".)


I am really enjoying these lessons a lot.
http://www.mindylacefieldart.com/2015/04/sunday-mornings-2-journaling.html

No comments:

Post a Comment