Homepage

Friday, May 1, 2015

May Challenge at Scrapping Everyday Miracles

It's time for our May challenge at Scrapping Everyday Miracles!
This month's theme is:
Time For May Flowers

Our Scripture Focus - John 15:5 

“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.


I made a mixed media project featuring our scripture focus.
 I actually made this painting in an online art class.  It fit so perfectly for this month's challenge...so I just altered the text on it.   It is all hand painted on except for the girl, she is a stamp.

Hope you will come and join us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles
We always have a card sketch, a Layout sketch & our Scripture Focus.



5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty painting! I can't paint or draw, so I envy anyone who have painting skills. The scripture is beautiful. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your graphic! Such skill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite Bible verses, and you illustrated it beautifully through the strength in your tree. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete