Homepage

Monday, October 6, 2014

Kingdom Come - Week 4 Lesson

I am taking an online art class called Kingdom Come
It's a free 5 week series about the wonderful aspects of Christ Jesus, Praise and Worship, and His Church.
It will be taking a look at 5 themes and making art around those themes.
I just completed the Week 4 Lesson.  Here is my project.
This lesson is called "I Exalt Thee"

I really enjoyed praising the Lord in this lesson.
The background is painted on with blue paint & brown paint at the bottom, then I stamped lightly the Amazing Grace song randomly on.  Painted on the clouds with white paint, then used a charcoal pencil underneath them to add a shadow on them.  I then drew on the girl, painting her in.  The words are stickers, which I highlighted with the charcoal pencil.

Here is the Link for this series.

Week 4: "I exalt Thee" - Art journal page on praise and worship.



No comments:

Post a Comment