Homepage

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Triplets


I have a friend who's daughter is having girl triplets. I was kind of stumped on what kind of a card to make for her...until I went to our County Fair this week and saw the chickens.  I bought this pre-colored set from Diane's Daydream Designs called Country Chicks.   The nesting chicken and the three eggs are from this set.   The hearts and the little baby chick down in the corner are stickers.   I hand wrote the Congratulations sentiment on white cardstock, sponging green ink around all the edges.   I also sponged on green ink around all the edges of the card.

The challenge at CCEE Stampers this week is County Fair and 4-H.....Make a card having some object or an animal that you would find at the fair.  And for an extra use some green on the card as that is the color for 4-H.

I am entering this into:








6 comments:

  1. What a perfect idea for a card for triplets. I remember when a friend had twins, for the little boy they already had, I knit a mum and dad, a little chick and then two just hatching out of their eggs. Thanks for joining in the fun at the fair with the CCEE Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious card to welcome three new baby girls!! Such an exciting adventure ahead for this young family! We love seeing your wonderful designs each week at the CCEE Stampers, Deb! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this idea :) The image is very beautiful and the stickers as well :)

    ReplyDelete