Homepage

Friday, August 1, 2014

Fashionistas


The last time I was at our local craft store I spotted these adorable "Girlfriends" stamp sets from Art Impressions.  I just had to get one...so cute!   This set is called Uptown Girls Set.
For my card I sponged on blue and green ink on a white cardstock...then embossed it with a dotted embossing folder.   I colored these girlfriends in with Promarkers, then fussy cut the image out.   I then stamped on the Fashionistas stamp.


I am entering this into:
Wet or Dry Embossing



8 comments:

  1. I see that you've discovered the Girlfriends...be careful, they're addicting! Your card is adorable. Fussy cutting them (pain though it is) really made them pop against your background. Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week. Hope to see more of your work. ~Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how these girlfriends just pop off the page! Renee is right, these girlfriends are addicting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Debbie! These Girlfriends stamps are soooo much fun, and so is your card!! Thanks so much for joining us at Art Impressions and hope to see you again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so fun! I like the fussy cutting and background you created. -Amy H.

    ReplyDelete