Homepage

Monday, July 14, 2014

Just A Note with Butterflies

I just found a new blog called CCEE STAMPERS
I like what I see on there :-)
Their challenge right now is to Repurpose Something.
I have a friend who sews onto cards, and a while back she sent me a card with a beautiful butterfly on it.   That is what I am "repurposing".
Here is the card I made:
I embossed a white card with a Sizzix Butterfly corner pattern embossing folder.  I colored in the butterflies and the patterns on there with Memento markers.  Then stamped on the Just a Note.
On the card from my friend, I cut the butterfly off, and attached it with 3D dots.

I am entering this into:






2 comments:

  1. What wonderful use you have made of this stitched butterfly, Deb! The embossed background with its colorful butterflies is perfect with it! Thank you so much for joining in on the CCEE Stampers repurpose challenge and sharing your beautiful card with us and our fans!!!

    ReplyDelete