Homepage

Monday, June 16, 2014

Have A Good Day


I made this card using this color inspiration photo from Peachy Keen:

What inspired me was the window.  I cut the window frame out using the cricut Spring Cottage Cartridge. I made my own window shutters.  I colored in the background of my card with a blue Promarker...and also a green Promarker for the grass.
 I added flower brads to the flower box, added a fence and a flower shape sentiment that I wrote Have A Good Day and then stamped on this cute face using Peachy Keen Everyday Character Faces.


I am entering this into:



4 comments:

  1. Awww! This is adorable! Love those flowers in the window box and cute PK face. Thanks for playing along in the challenge at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! I may have to try those Pro markers out, they look like they would work well with PK stamps! thanks for joining us in the Peachy Keen Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along in the peachy Keen Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! What a cute card!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps for the color/photo challenge!!

    ReplyDelete