Homepage

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Happy Wedding Day


I made this wedding card for my niece who is getting married using a Darice Embossing Folder for the background.
Turns out the pattern matches this Spellbinders Die Cut called Fantastic Flourish One.  I cut it out and embossed it on pink cardstock.  I also used Spellbinders Blossom Tags and Accents for the sentiment, which I also embossed after cutting it out.   I stamped on Happy Wedding Day in black ink, and added two little white brads on each side.   I then added a pink sheer bow and a silver metal heart which has Love engraved in it.

I discovered a new challenge blog (new to me) called Die Cut Diva's and their June's challenge is called Is It Yours, Mine or Our's?    I chose the "Ours" theme which is to create a Wedding or Anniversary card.   So I am entering this card into it (my first post on this challenge blog.)






2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, lovely card! So happy to have you join our challenges with the Die Cut Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your niece will love your card.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete