Homepage

Thursday, May 1, 2014

May's Scrapbooking Layout for Heart 2 Heart

It's time for May's scrapbooking layout at Heart 2 Heart!

It's called:  Magical May
         * 12" x 12" layout(s) showing a “magical” moment you have had in your life time.  This can be recent or something from way back in the day.
         * Create your own designed papers using CTMH stamp sets. This can be your background base pages, photo mats, layered strips, or even flags. Must be able to see the stamped design.
         * At least 1 photo required.


    Took me a while to figure out what to do for this challenge.
To me, the Ocean is magical.  So that is the theme I used for my layout.
Several years back my husband and I, along with another couple took a trip to Florida.
I was in awe when I saw the ocean for the first time ever.

The background of my LO is made with several different CTMH stamp sets, inkpads & markers.
Stamps used: Glamour Uppercase Alphabet, Dreamer, My Life, Lifting Spirits, Balloons, Shooting Star & Delicate Wings (which is a Petite Perks).


Come on over and play along with our Scrapbooking Challenge at Heart 2 Heart






No comments:

Post a Comment