Homepage

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A Friend Loves At All Times


At Our Daily Bread Designs, they are celebrating their 6th Anniversary.
This is their 3rd week of 4 weeks of celebrating.
This week's challenge is to use six of something on your creation.
I used ODBD Zinnia Stamp Set & Zinnia & Leaves Die.
The leaves are cut from the Zinnia Die also.
I am using six zinnias and six leaves on my card.
The Scripture is also from the Zinnia stamp set.
I sponged the background of my card with green.  I colored the zinnias in with Promarkers.


I am entering this into:




4 comments:

  1. Oh, Debbie, you used the Zinnia set, which I just LOVE! And, yes, you have six! What a beautiful card with the lovely colors and such a precious verse from Proverbs! I just love it and am so glad to see you again this week for the ODBD Shining the Challenge, sweet friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous and cheerful card Debbie!! I love the different colored Zinnia's and your clustering!! Great use of the six!! Beautiful design! Thanks for joining us this week at ODBD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I absolutely adore this card Debbie! Love the "6" colorful zinnias and your one layer design! You just can't have enough color! Thanks so much for continuing to celebrate the anniversary with us at ODBD!

    ReplyDelete