Homepage

Saturday, February 1, 2014

H2H Cozy & Cuddly February Scrapbooking Challenge

It's time for the Heart 2 Heart Scrapbooking Challenge for February!

 Cozy & Cuddly February
          * 12" x 12" Layouts showing your interpretation of a cozy/cuddly winter moment. Can be with friends, family,  pets, or even yourself with your favorite book or beverage.
          * Must use CTMH Dimensional Elements
          * At least 1 photo required.

Here is the scrapbook LO that I made:
I used the CTMH Sprarkle & Shine Paper Pack and Complements.
I cut out the title "Always & forever" and also the Snowman using the CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.
I journaled that this picture was taken of my husband and I on a trip that we took for our 27th anniversary, and what a fun time we had.
I then added some CTMH Flourishes.

Come on over and play along at the H2H Scrapbooking Challenge.

Note:  Make sure to use mostly CTMH products on your project.



No comments:

Post a Comment