Homepage

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

See Ya!



The challenge at Heart 2 Heart this week is called Moving On.
It took me a little while to figure out what to make :(    Then I thought of this......
The polar bear is "moving on" down the hill.
I used a white card, sponged on CTMH Exclusive Inkpad in the color Sky.
I then took a white cardstock and cut it to make the shape of the snow hill.  I added glitter to it to make it look like some snow.  I stamped out the polar bear using CTMH Polar Bear Holiday stamp set.  I just added a little color to the scarf and sled.   I used my printer to print out the See Ya! and distressed the edges of it, and also added glitter to that.

I am entering this into the:


2 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Thanks for moving with us @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure looks like he's having fun on his sled! Thanks for playing along with us at H2H!
    Happy New Year!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete