Homepage

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Criss Cross Card


Made this criss cross card to make a  Blessings for Your Home for a friend that moved into a new home recently.
I used a light green cardstock.  I added green & gold rickrack to the top inside of the card, and also long the two front edges of the card.  I added a white fence..and it stays closed with the Christmas felt flower.
On the inside of the card I used Our Daily Bread Designs stamp set Bless This Home.

Here is the inside of the card:


I am entering this into:



2 comments:

  1. Oh, Debbie, I just love your criss-cross fold…such a great idea, and I love the ric-rac along the top! So glad you've joined us once again this week for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card inside and out Debbie!! I just love your home in the inside and your crisscross design!! I am sure the recipient will love it!! Thanks for sharing your talent and your card with us at ODBD!!!
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete