Homepage

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas Blessings


Made this Christmas card using stamps from Our Daily Bread Designs...Poinsettia & the Christmas Blessings is from the Cardinal Ornament set.
I embossed the background of my card with a flower pattern, stamped on my Poinsettia on to white cardstock and colored it in with Promarkers.  I then covered that with a wet embossing pad and heat embossed it with a clear embossing powder.
I sponged red around the edges of the Poinsettia.  I stamped on the Christmas Blessings on to white cardstock and also sponged red around the edges of that.
It's kind of hard to see the heat embossing on the Poinsettia.   Here is a closer up picture of it:


I am entering this into:
(both wet and dry or the double embossing technique)



3 comments:

  1. Hi, Debbie! What a beautiful card using the double embossing! And I love the sparkle you've added to the poinsettia! Another beautiful entry this week! So glad you've joined us again for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Debbie!! This is beautiful!! I just love the double embossing and your vibrant beautiful coloring of the poinsettia!! Stunning holiday card that I am sure the recipient will be so blessed to receive. Thanks for joining us at the ODBD Shining the Light challenge again this week!!
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I so love that Poinsettia stamp. One of my favorites. Thank you for sharing your talent with the ODBD followers.

    ReplyDelete