Homepage

Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy Birthday To You


Made this birthday card using this sweet image that I won in a blog hop from "From The Heart Stamps"
and it's called Ladybug Liftoff.   I colored it in with watercolor pencils.  I used some cupcakes paper from my stash for the base of my card.  Also used some pink and green cardstock.  I added a cute little bee to it and also a balloon and party hat.

This is the sketch I used from From The Heart Stamps:

I am entering this into the: From The Heart Stamps Challenge Sketch # 43


3 comments:

  1. Sweet - love the little bee! This image is soooo much fun - great job with it! Thanks for joining the FTHS sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and cheerful card! Thanks so much for joining us at From the Heart Stamps Sketch 43 Challenge and look forward to seeing more of your creations again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute image and pretty card. I like the little bee- so cute.

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps

    ReplyDelete