Homepage

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Give Thanks


Everything is cut out using my Cricut machine.
The Turkey is cut out using the CCR Autumn Celebrations cartridge...and the pink background overlay and the words "Give Thanks" I used the CTMH Cricut Cartridge Artbooking.
The base cut of the Turkey is a background that I made with shaving cream and colored ink drops.
The top layer of the Turkey is a cream color printed cardstock....the eye is also from the same background cardstock that I made.

I am entering this into:


7 comments:

  1. This is different and unusual-not your typical Thanksgiving colors! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Michelle about it not being the typical Thanksgiving colors. But I think I really like it!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Count Your Blessings' challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am intrigued by the shaving cream/ink drop paper... I'll have to look into that - thanks for introducing me to, what I'm sure will be, another experiment I have to try! Cute card - Thanks for playing with us over at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors and thanks for joining us this week at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very unique and different take on a Thanksgiving card...very interesting colors! The shaving cream paper is very neat! Thanks for sharing with us at Twist of Faith.
    Tracey F., DT Twist of Faith Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well gee Deb, I've been trying to resist the urge to buy a Cricut...but when I see creations like this....it gets harder and harder to resist! :) Thanks for sharing your art with us at Twist of Faith this week!!!
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a unique color combo for the season! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Exploring Cricut!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete