Homepage

Monday, November 11, 2013

Flower Pot


I am going to visit an elderly lady in a nursing home...and wanted to bring her something.
So I made this flower pot using Cricut's Everyday Pop-Up Cards Cartridge.
The flower and pot is all one piece.  I then cut out the flower in a couple of different colors and layered them on top, and then added a yellow button for the center of the flower.
I cut another pot piece in a reddish cardstock and layered that on top of the pot part.
I added a layer of pink lace across the top part of the pot, and then added a shimmery pink ribbon bow.

 I really love my Cricut and all the different things you can make with it.
I use it a lot!

I am entering this into the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog  #186 Ribbons and Buttons 
(another Cricut Challenge Blog that I just found.)
 



3 comments:

  1. I think she is going to love your thoughtful gesture! The flower pot is so pretty, I really like the lace you added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great shaped card! I don't have that cartridge (yet), your project has given me another reason to get it :) I LOVE how you layered the flowers with different colored paper and the button and ribbon is just the perfect touch!!! Thank you so much for joining us (and discovering) us over at FCCB!!!

    Emily - Mollie's Motif
    molliemugsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shaped card-your lady friend is gonna love it! Great color choices-thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete