Homepage

Friday, October 25, 2013

No Bones About It...


Made this birthday card for some young twin boys.
I wanted it cute...but not girly looking at all.
The base of the card is sponged on with CTMH inkpad in the color Gypsy...and the frames and title pieces are CTMH cardstock in Buttercup.
I cut the frames out with my Cricut using the CTMH Artbooking Cartridge.
I typed the words up in Paint Shop Pro and printed it out on buttercup cardstock.
I then cut around the words and distressed the edges and sponged them with CTMH Buttercup Marker.
I will be inserting their pictures into the frames.




3 comments:

  1. Don't these colours work well for a Halloween themed card? (I'm assuming the boys' birthday is this month). I love that you will include their photos! Thanks for taking the color dare this week at Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the frames and colors. It's going to look adorable with their pictures added to the frames. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure are great Halloween OR birthday colors! Awesome wording on the layout! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Dare! :)

    ReplyDelete